Microsoft MVP, MCT, Partner Cloud Solutions Architect, and International Speaker
- Blockchain Technology with Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, and Azure
- Containers and Docker Technologies on premise or in the cloud on Azure, AWS, or Google Compute.
- Microsoft Azure
- Design Patterns, Application Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services.
- .NET Platform, PHP, NodeJS, and Python
- Operating Systems: Windows Clients and Servers, Linux Clients and Servers, OS X, Android, iOS
- Web Servers: Apache, NGINX, IIS, Express, Lighttpd, and many others
- Databases: MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle, SQLite, FoxPro, MongoDB
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, ESXi, Workstation, and Player, VirtualBox, Linux VPS
- IT Consulting: Diagnosing problems and understanding needs, then recommending solutions for customers in a wide range of technologies.
- Development Instruction: Developing course content on mobile applications, various topics web development including Azure, Docker, PHP, and Linux for Wintellect NOW, for corporate training, peer training, and career training.
- Architecture: Developed and employed web services around SOA and employed architectural patterns across multiple apps spanning numerous business units and multiple paradigms including on premise, cloud, and hybrid architectures.
- Web/Desktop application developer: Freelance and corporate development experience for over 20 years.
- Network Administration: Evaluated, designed, deployed and administered networks for small businesses, nonprofits, and educational institutions.
- B.S. Computer Science, M.Div. with a focus in Philosophy
- Numerous Certification on MS Azure, AWS, Docker, and other cloud technologies.
Blaize is available for training and consulting through Wintellect.
See Blaize’s full LinkedIn Profile.