I have had the unique privilege during the course of my career to have work in both IT infrastructure and development roles. This has allowed me to garner experience and knowledge in numerous areas.
- Containers and Docker Technologies on premise or in the cloud on Azure, AWS, or Google Compute.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 offerings from Microsoft.
- Design Patterns, Application Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services.
- .NET Platform (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight, Web API, Windows Forms),
- PHP: Smarty Templates, CakePHP, WordPress, PDO, PHP configuration and installation
- Other languages including Classic Visual Basic , VBScript, Java, C++, C, Perl, Bash Shell Scripting
- Operating Systems: Windows Clients and Servers, Linux Clients and Servers, OS X, Android, iOS
- Web Servers: Apache, NGINX, IIS, Express, Lighttpd, and many others
- Databases: MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle, SQLite, FoxPro, MongoDB
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, ESXi, Workstation, and Player, VirtualBox, Linux VPS
- Network Technologies: Standard- Based IP Networking (DNS, DHCP, Routing, Firewall Concepts, VPNs, Ethernet, Wireless Networks and Security, Broadband Services) and Networking Appliances (Watchgaurd Products, SonicWall Products, Untangle Platform, pfSense, 3-Com Managed Swtiches)
- Computer Hardware and PC, laptop, and server repair.
- IT Consulting: Diagnosing problems and understanding needs, then recommending solutions for customers in a wide range of technologies.
- Development Instruction: Developing course content on mobile applications, various topics web development including PHP, and Linux for Wintellect NOW, for corporate training, peer training, and career training for Remington College.
- Application Architect: Developed and employed web services around SOA and employed architectural patterns across multiple apps spanning numerous business units.
- Web/Desktop application developer: Freelance and corporate development experience for over 15 years.
- Network Administration: Evaluated, designed, deployed and administered networks for small businesses, nonprofits, and educational institutions.
- B.S. Computer Science, M.Div. with a focus in Philosophy
Blaize is available for training and consulting through Wintellect.